Congratulations on becoming a 3PL Job Associate.
It's important to remember that during your work placement you are being assessed daily as a potential long-term employee. Your performance each day reflects on you, as well as your fellow 3PL Job Associates. You have been briefed on our procedures, and our employee handbook is available online here. We recommend printing it out and keeping it with you.
- Always arrive at your job assignment at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- If you are ill, or cannot go to work for any reason, advise your 3PL representative as soon as possible.
- Listen carefully to all instructions from supervisors and co-workers assigned to assist you.
- Ask questions if you are uncertain of the job requirements.
- Be respectful of your supervisors and co-workers.
- If there are any workplace issues or concerns, speak to your 3PL representative as soon as possible.