About 3PL Inc.
At 3PL, our focus is on long-term temporary and temporary-to-permanent positions. Our strength is in manufacturing, logistical and seasonal industries, providing skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled job associates who have met our stringent standards.
With 20+ years of industry experience, our team has built a solid reputation among employers and job candidates alike. Our job specialists have achieved Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) designation from ACSESS, the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services.
We provide complete turnkey labour solutions, including long-term staffing that makes human resources management worry-free and cost-effective.
Our service area covers the entire Golden Horseshoe. Additionally we offer satellite capabilities and developed strategic alliances within Greater Toronto Area.
3PL is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday with extended after hours contact for facilities requiring special services.
Our Job Associates
3PL utilizes both automated and written testing techniques to evaluate potential employees. All candidates regardless of skill set are required to file an application and complete all basic writing, mathematical and logic comprehension skill testing requirements. 3PL also provides:
- WHMIS and GMP awareness;
- an introduction to best practice policies and procedures
- Health and Safety generic training.
3PL can facilitate additional testing and training programs as required, and participates in the development of job-specific training requirements.
Job Associate Assessment
- Research related companies and selected firms to identify individuals who meet the requirements and are engaged at the required level of responsibility.
- Contact these individuals to determine degree of interest and suitability, a practice known as Direct Sourcing.
- Network with industry-specific experts in your field to help us identify “hidden” candidates who are satisfied where they are but wise enough to listen to a new opportunity
- Review our extensive database for pre-qualified candidates
- Advertise in relevant newspaper or trade related material. This option may be desirable to supplement the above research, direct sourcing, networking and database review depending on the search strategy.
The best indicator of future success is past performance. The best method of evaluating past performance is structured behavioral based interviewing. We focus on the company’s position requirements and the extent to which the candidate’s strengths and weakness satisfy these requirements.
We save your business time and money by conducting the reference check to substantiate job performance, responsibilities, employment dates and compensation claims.
We verify and substantiate any credentials or degree-related claims so our candidates are best qualified to meet your staffing needs.
3PL utilizes a wide range of recruitment techniques to source and obtain the most qualified candidates to present to you for review and appraisal. Our team consists of industry experts with knowledge and insight into today’s labour market trends and sourcing networks.